Wednesday, May 16, 2012

NaBloPoMo - Halfway There!






Today is the half way point in the month and my attempt to blog every day in the month of May. 15 days done and 15 more days to go!

I knew this was going to be hard, but it's been frustrating some days to feel like I'm unable to come up with something to write about.  Maybe it's my own concept of what constitutes a blog post.  I have several draft posts started that I haven't posted yet, but I can't seem to pull any of them together in a way that I feel is complete and I don't want to waste the ideas on a less than finished post.

Some days I've had a definite idea of what to post about, and others I'm just throwing thoughts together, but I'm proud of the fact that I have in fact posted something every day so far. None of it is great literature for sure, but it's helping me to get in the habit of writing a little every day, and that is a large part of the reason I signed up to do it.

So I'm patting myself on the back a little today......and cheating a little by not having to come up with something else to write about!  Hope you come back for the rest of the month....

1 comment:

  1. It helps to get into the habit of regular writing.

    I've been doing it for a few months, now, but still have several days when I am not quite sure what to write or how to pull my thoughts together into a post.

    Good luck with the last half of the month.

    ReplyDelete