Saturday, May 26, 2012

More Minutia

Another nice, relaxing day in this holiday weekend.  I'm thinking about a lot of things, but nothing that would make an interesting post at the moment, so you get another run down of my day again.

In the interest of really making an effort to do something with my writing, I've signed up to take a 6 month online course.  So I spent a couple of hours today going through the tutorial on the structure of the class, how to use the website tools, etc. and began reading the first lesson.  I'll tell you what it is and more about it in a future post, once I've had a chance to get more into it and have actually formed an opinion.

A friend of Rob's came over to play in the garage with the boy toys, so I took myself off to Bella Filati in Southern Pines for their Saturday afternoon knit group.  I've only been to this group a couple of times, and personality-wise it's not as good a "fit" for me as the knitting group I actively attend in Cary, but it's a nice group of ladies and they're always welcoming.

Just got home from Southern Pines a little while ago & took the shawl I blocked yesterday off the pins and took some pictures.  But you're still going to have to wait for those a couple of days.

That's all the excitement here, but sometimes a lack of exciting things going on is a good thing.  I promise I'll try to come up with something better to talk about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment