Monday, May 21, 2012

My Happy Place, a la Happy Gilmore

Because of my job sometimes I just can't talk about the things that are really on my mind.  Which means that sometimes when I really want to vent, it's not possible.  Today is one of those days.

So instead, I'm going to show you something that makes me happy. 

My finished Color Affection shawl.
This was one of those projects that I just couldn't stop knitting.  It was so much fun to watch the colors come together.  I actually finished it over a week ago, but didn't have time to block it until this weekend.

I tried to get a better picture of the colors, but I'm not the world's greatest photographer, so I'll just tell you that the yellow is very golden and the orange is more of a rust color, so it's all very rich looking, at least to my eye.

Just looking at it makes me smile, and that's what I needed tonight.

1 comment: