Sunday, May 27, 2012

I Lied

I lied when I said I'd come up with something better to talk about today.  I've really enjoyed the past couple of days, just doing whatever I feel like in the moment, so I didn't want to ruin it today.

I've spent most of the day on the computer, reading boards & Facebook, then playing a game for a couple of hours.  The past couple of hours have been spent working on the writing course.  I can see already that right now it's going to take me probably more than 1 week to get through each week of lessons, but that's o.k.  I've committed to spending a decent amount of time working on it.

I have been at least a little productive in getting the laundry done.  And now I'm off to make lasagna for dinner.  After that I think I'll knit for a bit this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment