With the legislative session starting yesterday, my brain has been full of things other than figuring out what to blog about, so I'm cheating a little today and answering a list of questions I found somewhere online some time ago and saved.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare. I'd rather it be undercooked than overcooked.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Avengers
4. What is your favorite TV show? NCIS
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Not sure I can answer this one specifically. I'd love to live in another country, at least for a time, but not sure I'd want to live outside the US permanently.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Quaker Banana Nut Oatmeal bar
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian or Mexican
8. What foods do you dislike? mushrooms, beans, cooked greens such as spinach, there's more but that is what comes to mind
9. Favorite place to eat? Anywhere with decadent desserts
10. Favorite dressing? Raspberry vinaigrette
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Mustang GT convertible
12. What are your favorite clothes? Sweat pants & t-shirt
13. Where would you visit this weekend, if you had the chance? NC mountains
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? NC mountains
16. Favorite time of day? Nighttime
17. Where were you born? Durham, NC
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? college football
19. How many siblings? 1 brother, 1 sister
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? knitting, reading
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? anyone (how's that for a cop out?)
22. Bird watcher? No, not really.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely night
24. Do you have any pets? 3 cats
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? It's almost the weekend!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher, an artist, and then a doctor.
27. What is your best childhood memory? summers...at the beach, at the pool, playing in the neighborhood.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both, but only have cats now because they're less hassle to take care of.
29. Are you married? Yes
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes
31. Been in a car accident? Yes, several
32. Any pet peeves? People that shorten my name to Sue. Usually northerners. (sorry, but it's true)
33. Favorite pizza toppings? pepperoni
34. Favorite flower? Probably lilies
35. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick Fil A
37. How many times did you fail your drivers' test? None
38. From whom did you get your last email? Michaels Craft Store
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? If it was just because then definitely a yarn store. Deciding which one would be very difficult!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Ummm....no, not that I can think of.
41. Like your job? Most of the time
42. Broccoli? Yes?
43. What was your favorite vacation? John C. Campbell Folk School
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Rob and our friends Donna & Paul
45. What are you listening to right now? Rob's computer game
46. What is your favorite color? Blue
47. How many tattoos do you have? two
48. How many people will fill this out? No idea, depends on whether anyone actually reads it.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 9:40 pm
50. Coffee drinker? Not really. I prefer my caffeine cold and carbonated in the form of Diet Coke.