Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 30

Today is November 30th, the last day of the month, and the last day of NaBloPoMo.  I have succeeded in blogging EVERY....SINGLE...DAY this month, yeah me!  I know it hasn't always been exciting, or even interesting I'm sure, but I've done it, and that's saying something.
I also found the yeahwrite community, and through that have found a lot of great new blogs to read.  I hope to keep blogging at least regularly, and maybe some day I'll write a post I feel is strong enough to submit to the challenge grid.
And I found Twisted Mix-Tape Tuesday, which I plan to try to continue every week.  It's been a lot of fun wracking my brain for songs old and new to fit a theme.  And Jen's skewed view is great on days other than Tuesdays as well!

So I hope you found at least a day or two of interesting posts here, and that you'll check in again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment