Monday, November 25, 2013

Monotonous Monday

I've got nothing today.

It was a quiet day at work, a relaxing evening at home made even better by the fact that I had dinner in the crock pot so I didn't have to do much when I got home, and I've been trying to come up with something to write about for almost an hour now, with no luck.

The only interesting thing that has happened is the last 30 minutes when there was apparently a jester in my internet, because I could get to gmail and Facebook, but nothing else.  And no, it wasn't just cached pages I was accessing, I was able to actually post on Facebook, but Blogger, and several other random sites I tried wouldn't come up...."cannot find the server" said Firefox.

Rob and I discussed Christmas presents for various family members tonight.  It's the part of the holidays I like the least...deciding what to get for gifts.  Don't get me wrong, I love giving the gifts, it's the figuring out what to get someone that I hate, because I really want to get them something they will LOVE, and that's not always possible, especially when I have no clue what that is.  I personally love to get gift certificates to specific places, but I always feel like I'm copping out when I give them, like I didn't care enough to figure out something specific to purchase. 

That's my exciting day.  I'm not complaining, it was a pleasant day, just nothing to write about really, so that's what you get.

Here...I'll give you a picture...can you spot the cat?


No comments:

Post a Comment