Thursday, November 28, 2013

Let the Holidays Begin!

Carolina Santas in the sun

The Carolina Santas are up, so that means the holiday season has begun!  At least in my home that's what it means.

Rob spent the morning hunting, so I started getting some of the Christmas decorations up.  My Carolina Santas are always one of the first things I put out because they make me smile.  So far, I've also got the wreath on the door, some bows on outside light fixtures and a Happy Holiday moose in the front flower bed.

But Rob's home (without a deer unfortunately) and it's time to get cleaned up, cook the green bean casserole, and head over to the home of some friends for some traditional Thanksgiving merriment.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  And if you needed any further proof that the holidays are here...my Christmas cactus bloomed this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment