Since I told you yesterday about my built-in GPS system, today I thought I'd tell you about my weird ability to remember numbers.
First, let me way that I am NOT much of a math person beyond the basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, division functions. I'm not completely lost when it comes to math, but words are definitely more my thing.
That being said, I can't get rid of numbers in my head. They stick there, without any effort from me.
- The date I first met my husband
- The phone numbers of my neighbors growing up
- My first day of college in 1986
- The date I graduated from law school
- The addresses of not only my immediate family, but my aunts and uncles as well
- How much I paid for dinner 2 weeks ago
Sometimes I wonder if all these numbers cluttering up my brain are the reason I can no longer remember names of people I've just met.