Friday, November 1, 2013

NaBlo Blah, Blah, Blah




I've been seriously debating whether or not to do NaNoWriMo this year.  However, I'm finally making some progress on the novel I've been working on for the past couple of years, so I'm hesitant to stop that momentum and start something new.  I know some people fudge and just write 50,000 words on their current project for Nano, but that just takes some of the fun out of it for me.

So I've decided instead to sign up for NaBloPoMo for November.  Even though they do NaBloPoMo every month, November is sort of the "original" month.  Besides, coming up with something to write here everyday will keep me from obsessively reading the Nanowrimo forums and wishing I was participating.

I've also signed on to participate through Yeah Write and might be using some of their weekly challenge prompts and hopefully learning more about their community.

So if anyone is reading this...Beuller?...Beuller?...you'll have something from me every day this month.  How interesting or exciting it might be...well, that remains to be seen.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to yeah write! You should get visitors from there to keep you motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to learning how things work at yeah write a little better. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been participating in yeah write at some times and then lurking at other times. It's a great community! I don't usually post very much, so I am looking forward to giving it a try.

    ReplyDelete