Tuesday, July 1, 2014

NaBloPoMo...Mo...Mo...



I decided it's time to commit to NaBloPoMo again.  As Rob pointed out, when I say I'm going to post every single day I come up with something to say, but otherwise I go weeks without posting anything.

As usual, it's not that I don't have things to post about in general, it's just that I think I'll sit down and type up a post at some future time & I never get around to it until it seems like too much time has passed since whatever I was going to write about occurred.  So be forewarned that I've been saving up a couple of weekend recaps, knitting projects, etc. to post about this month.

The BlogHer theme this month is "decade" since they're celebrating 10 years of BlogHer.  I may use some of the prompts, or I may not, it all depends on whether I have other things to talk about already.

I'm also contemplating coming up with some consistent themes for days of the week.  Not sure yet whether it's going to be an every week thing or what, but I'm considering using the Facebook favorite "Throwback Thursday" and I might create "Finished Object Friday" assuming I can actually come up with a finished object every Friday.

Whatever I do, I'm here every day for the month of July, so come back often!

2 comments:

  1. I am exactly the same kind of blogger! So after letting my blog go for too long, I also decided to take up this challenge. Luckily I've been keeping a list of "possible blog topics" that I never got around to writing up, so I'm using that now! Looking forward to visiting you during the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'll be sure to return the visit.

      Delete