Friday, July 11, 2014

FO Friday

Our daughter & her fiance, and my in-laws are all here this weekend for a bridal shower tomorrow, so since I really haven't thought much about today's post I decided it would be a good time to implement "FO Friday".

FO (finished object) Friday will involve showing you objects I've recently (or maybe not so recently if I haven't actually shown it to you yet) finished, knitting, spinning, weaving, or whatever other craft I might use to create the object.

For my first FO Friday I will share the mistake riddled scarf that is the result of my weaving efforts I shared in this recent post.  There is definitely lots of room for improvement, but I learned a lot, including what things I need to learn how to do better.

I'm still trying to decide what I'm going to weave next, but it will have to wait until my craft room is not being used as the overflow guest room.

No comments:

Post a Comment