Thursday, September 6, 2012

Vacation Prep


This has been a week of running errands and trying to get ready to go on vacation. It always seems like there is so much to do before the trip. I don't know why I stress so much.  It's not like there won't be any stores if I forget something.

I was thinking late last night (very late, way too late, but this is when I think about this stuff) about how to do some blogging while we're gone. And as I was thinking, I thought "I wonder if Blogger has an app?"

Guess what???... Yep!  I don't know why it took this long for me to think to check. Maybe it's because I've never thought much about blogging from my phone until this week.  But it's now downloaded and if you're reading this...it works.

The only limitation so far seems to be that all the pictures show up in the bottom of the post.


No comments:

Post a Comment