Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome to 2012

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to post something to say I'm still here.  Started back to work this week.  Who knew sitting in an office chair could lead to so much stiffness?  Doing o.k. as long as I remember to get up and walk around a bit every hour or so.

Haven't had time to really work on my specific goals for the year.  Plan to do that this weekend.  Have my first physical therapy appointment on Friday, which will help me determine my preliminary goals for exercising.  I know that my exercise goals will definitely change as the year progresses and I am able to do more, so it may be that one of my goals is to set new goals every so often, we'll see.

Also thinking about making a list of knitting projects that I've been meaning to get around to, but never seem to do.  The list would serve as more of a reminder than a goal list really, but there are several things I keep saying I'm going to make, like fingerless mitts for myself (I made them for everyone else Christmas 2010) and I want to get to at least some of them this year.

I've added a new post to track my reading for 2012.  You can find the link in the sidebar.

More to come soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment