Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Year in Knitting 2010



Milkweed Shawl


Multnomah Shawl




Traveling Woman Shawl




My first try at double knitting, a scarf for Carey.




Tibetan Clouds Stole - One of my top favorite knits of all time so far!


And the masterpiece of the year, which took me 8 months to knit…….




Ingrid's Bridal Knot Christening Shawl - made for my newest niece. It's over 4,000 yards of lace weight yarn and is about 60 inches in diameter, in other words, it's huge!

There's an 11 Shawls in 2011 group this year too, so guess I'll have to join!




 




 



One last post recapping 2010. This time I'm showing off some of my knitting projects from the year. Not all of them by any means, but a few of my favorites. I joined a 10 Shawls in 2010 group this year on Ravelry, so these are a few of the shawls I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment