Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Another New Year


We had a nice New Year's Eve last night, with just one other couple, sitting around a fire in the backyard.  Today was a lazy day of watching TV and knitting.

And so another new year begins.

I've been thinking about my goals for the new year, and trying to make them specific, without making them so specific I fail immediately.  A lot of them are the same general goals I made last year, which I was spectacularly unsuccessful at achieving, but at least I guess I should get points for the fact that I keep trying right?

I'm going into this year optimistic that, despite all the dire warnings in the media, it will be a good one.  I'm definitely a glass half full type person, so I am hoping for the best in all aspects of my life, and the lives of those that I love, as well as the rest of the world.

Hoping you all have a wonderful 2013 as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment